Medicoengineering is a renowned Slovenian company with a long-standing tradition of cooperation with hospitals and medical experts.
The company started operating over 40 years ago as part of the University Clinical Centre of Ljubljana.
Today we offer our customers:
- Planning and technology solutions for upgrading or building hospitals and other health-care facilities.
- Planning execution: scheme designs, construction plans and construction documents (building permits etc).
- Design solutions for building or reconstructing hospitals or other health-care facilities.
- Support in optimising hospital rooms and hospital layouts in line with standards.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and technology
- Preparation of technological solutions for larger projects
- Turn-key principle projects
- Modular design of ORs, ICUs and other hospital rooms with demanding layouts and/or requirements.
- Execution of construction works and FF&E in building or re-construction of existing hospital premises.
- Planning and installation of medical-gas fixtures
- Supply of medical equipment made by renowned manufacturers
- Supply and installation of medical equipment
- After-sales services for medical equipment
- Presentation of medical equipment sold by our company
- Safety tests for medical equipment
- Hospital and patient-data solutions
For many years we have been successfully cooperating with important institutions, such as:
- Health ministries
- University clinical centres
- General hospitals
- Specialised clinics
- Health centres
- Private hospitals and clinics
- Out-patient clinics
- Medical emergency services
- Technical and maintenance services in hospitals
- Architecture planning companies
- Traders in medical equipment
- A range of business partners in Slovenia and abroad
The company has passed a security-clearance procedure and therefore is authorised to participate in confidential projects for the Ministry of Defence and NATO.
The company operates from two corporate seats:
- offices of 600 sqm in the Trzin Business District;
- offices of 2,700 sqm in the Domžale Business District.