German manufacturer Erbe's electrosurgical units are a compulsory piece of equipment of every operating room or specialised clinic. The Erbe electrosurgical units meet the highest standards in the industry.
Instruments and accessories:
- Monopolar electrodes
- Electrosurgical pencils
- Return electrodes
- Bipolar instruments
- Bipolar forceps
- Connecting cables
- BiClamp and BiClamp LAP forceps
Is yet another of our milestones in technology following VIO 300/200. Take advantage of the progress that you and your patients can now leverage using VIO 3.
- Logical, convenient and visual operator guidance (stepGUIDE)
- Reliable, reproducible tissue effects thanks to state-of-the-art processor technology
- ReMode: up to 6 different settings selectable from the sterile field
- Sockets: easy replacement, connection recommendations, slot assignment, up to 6 instruments freely selectable
All functions in one hand. The APCapplicator is a multimodality electrosurgical instrument. In addition to “standard” non-contact argon plasma coagulation, other electrosurgical options are integrated into the handpiece: traditional cutting and coagulation with spatula or needle electrode or argon-assisted modalities as desired. The APCapplicator will convince you too – like virtually all users from a wide range of specialities.
- Convenient activation of all functions with one hand
- Light-weight practical handle with excellent haptics
- ReMode function: users can switch between programs in succession from the operating table
- Instrument detection: insert the APCapplicator and start working (plug and operate)
- Sterile single-use product: immediate OR availability, no reprocessing effort required
- Gas filter is integrated into the connection plug
For biopsies, recanalization and devitalization in bronchoscopy.
Thermofusion and dissection with the π benefit.
- Larger thermofusion zone
- Precise dissection exactly in the center
- Homogenous, smooth cut
- Rapid cooling of the jaws
- Optimal preparation characteristics
- Pi benefit: The bowl shaped jaw creates a wider fusion zone than any other instrument with a 5 mm shaft. This makes for additional safety.